Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 04-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #1
JaniceLee92
Telegraph User

Phone: Photon Q 4G LTE
SU$: 185
Send a message via Skype™ to JaniceLee92
Angry Sprint is Robbing my money

Well, at least that's what I feel. I mean come'on, I'm spending so much for unlimited data just to use Sprint's terrible 3G service. The only reason why I'm still with Sprint is customer reps told me 4G will be in Indianapolis soon. Six months later, I can't wait anymore.

Also I've been told Sprint has discontinued spreading 4G "Wi-max", now spreading it's new "4G LTE" network". That means for all of us who have Sprint's current 4G phones AND has not yet to use 4G in your area....guess what...YOU'LL NEVER USE SPRINT'S 4G!!! Unless you upgrade to a 4G LTE phone or you move to a new area that has 4G Wi-max, you'll never use Sprint 4G.

Sprint has been using a lot of money to build it's 4G LTE network. That means it using the money from it's customers that pays so much for their unlimited data, but is limited to using the 3G data. Money that I pay to use 3G. As of now my money is going towards the 4G LTE that I'll NEVER use.

**** Sprint. I'm switching over to either AT&T or Verizon. It's sad that I'm leaving Sprint's "truly unlimited data", but what's the use of having unlimited data when it's useless over this crappy 3G?

Last edited by JaniceLee92; 04-26-2012 at 07:52 AM.
JaniceLee92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
Pyramid-3
Account Locked

Phone: HTC Evo 4G
SU$: 10,901
I have 5 lines each paying the $10/month 'smartphone 4G tax' and there is no actual coverage here. If Sprint thinks that anyone is going to believe them or take them seriously let alone so much as suggest that LTE rates are going to be even just a little bit higher than WiMax then every single Sprint employee from the CEO on down can just get in line right now to kiss my butt.

Seriously. My son just let me know the screen on his HTC Evo Shift cracked/was dropped. I told him he'd be better off going to Verizon buying a new phone, getting a new plan than spending a $100 to get a refurb and still have terrible Sprint service. As a new customer he could get a new replacement similar phone, have better service and I'll just have to worry for a few months about overages.
Pyramid-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Rants, Debates, & Farewells - All Carriers > Sprint is Robbing my money

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: