Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 11-04-2008, 01:11 PM   #1
smartguyks
Telegraph User

Phone: HTC Touch Pro
SU$: 720
Sprint Touch Pro youtube app issue

I got Sprint Touch Pro on Nov 1st. The following are my youtube app issues or observations:

A) Search results occurs only in portrait mode.
1) I am on youtube app in portrait mode with keyboard slide-in.
2) I click on search button on the app screen. I click on search textbox and slide out keyboard.
3) The search screen changes its orientation to landscape. I believe this is what is expected behaviour.
4) I then gave a search text and hit enter from keyboard.
5) While my keyboard is still slide out, the search results comes in portrait mode. I have to mode my phone to portrait to view results.

Is this normal or is this an issue with my phone youtube app?

B) If no search results found then the search screen stills remains in portrait mode.
1) I am on youtube app in portrait mode with keyboard slide-in.
2) I click on search button on the app screen. I click on search textbox and slide out keyboard.
3) The search screen changes its orientation to landscape. I believe this is what is expected behaviour.
4) I then gave a search text and hit enter from keyboard.
5) While my keyboard is still slide out, I get pop-up message saying no results found in portrait mode. This may be related to above point (A) behaviour. But then when I click OK on that pop-up message while my keyboard still out, I get blank search screen in portrait orientation now. So if I have to retype, I can't change to landscape unless I slide in and slide out the keyboard. I can still type in search results with my keyboard but it types in portrait mode now.

Is this normal or is this an issue with my phone youtube app?

Please advise.
smartguyks is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Windows Phone > Windows Mobile (6.x and earlier) > Sprint Touch Pro youtube app issue

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: