Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 03-28-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
nakas
Telegraph User

Phone: Blackberry 8830
SU$: 259
Send a message via AIM to nakas Send a message via Yahoo to nakas
Blackberries/PDA Phones & Sprint

Can anyone please explain to me why Sprint is so very late w/ satisfying its customers w/ the latest and greatest blackberries/pda phones? News flash to the powers that be at Sprint, blackberries/pda phones are the in thing when it comes to cell phones and have been for a long while now. Sprint why can't you fight for better phones for us like we pay our bills on time every month for you? I mean why, why are we just getting the Curve a whole year later and the release date is still really not confirmed. It just sickens me to read of news today that the upcoming Blackberry 9000 is tentitvely going to AT&T (aka the worst cell provider on this Earth). Sprint stop losing us, your customers by the dozens, and give us something to believe in you with.
nakas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:59 PM   #2
Striker911
Cellular Phone User

Phone: 8330
Trades: 8
SU$: 12,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakas View Post
Can anyone please explain to me why Sprint is so very late w/ satisfying its customers w/ the latest and greatest blackberries/pda phones? News flash to the powers that be at Sprint, blackberries/pda phones are the in thing when it comes to cell phones and have been for a long while now. Sprint why can't you fight for better phones for us like we pay our bills on time every month for you? I mean why, why are we just getting the Curve a whole year later and the release date is still really not confirmed. It just sickens me to read of news today that the upcoming Blackberry 9000 is tentitvely going to AT&T (aka the worst cell provider on this Earth). Sprint stop losing us, your customers by the dozens, and give us something to believe in you with.
the curve is due out April 15- 20th... "Give us something to believe in your with" who else do you know that has the SERO plan and give out perks out the yingyang..

p.s If you don't like what sprint has to offer or there polices on phones or whatever your more the welcome to go somewhere else
Striker911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:04 PM   #3
southwestcomm
Telephone User

SU$: 318
GSM carriers will always, always, get the latest and greatest first. Blame Qualcomm for the issues Sprint and Verizon have.
southwestcomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #4
nakas
Telegraph User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker911 View Post
the curve is due out April 15- 20th... "Give us something to believe in your with" who else do you know that has the SERO plan and give out perks out the yingyang..

p.s If you don't like what sprint has to offer or there polices on phones or whatever your more the welcome to go somewhere else
Striker911, I love Sprint and I do not plan on going anywhere else. I have been with Sprint for the last 8 year. But one thing that I've always questioned about Sprint are the phones. You are right in that Sprint does give you the most for your money; really you could say that Sprint gives too much compared to the other carriers. I guess I am trying to figure out why Sprint customers are leaving by the dozens and since the service and perks for Sprint is great, what else could it be but the phones.

Ps: what is the SERO plan?
Old 03-28-2008, 08:04 PM   #5
PokerFace23
I haz the EVOO service

Phone: Evo
Trades: 1
SU$: 14,564
nobody can give you a reason why "Sprint is so very late w/ satisfying its customers w/ the latest and greatest blackberries/pda phones?"

if ATNT is the worst cell provider in your opinion, what are the chances that Sprint will be losing you due to one phone's release? everybody said the same thing when the iPhone dropped, but guess what, Sprint, Verizon and Tmobile are still here.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:43 PM   #6
nakas
Telegraph User

Deanwoof, your boy is not going anywhere; I will be Sprinting for life. Really I guess it just comes down to me not wanting anything to happen to Sprint. Sprint has always been one of the best if not the best cell providers in the nation. I am a crackberry and the latest and greatest Blackberries would be nice. I have 3 lines, 2 on a Blackberry device and I pay about $165/per month; really you will not get that tpye of package anywhere else.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:08 PM   #7
KevC84
Phone Expert

Phone: BB Curve 8330
SU$: 3,029
Send a message via AIM to KevC84
GSM is the guinea pig. For example BB 8100 Pearl, came out for GSM first, ok it was popular people liked it, came out in lots of colors. Sprint gets a better much improved 8130 Pearl and GSM is now getting BB 8120 which builds upon the 8130. Sprint is getting the Curve, perhaps even before Verizon gets it. I still prefer my Pearl on Sprint over any other. It's got Sprint TV, Music Store, GPS, Streaming Video through YouTube, great camera and highspeed EV-DO. I don't feel left out one bit.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: