Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 01-14-2008, 01:40 AM   #1
bigreat
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 33
Swap phones between an old account and a new sero account

HI,

I'm currently has a sprint account (2 year contact), and i want to have a sero plan (with a free phone). However, I want to use my mogul for the new sero plan. I wonder whether I can swap the phones between the accounts?

Thank you!
bigreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:01 AM   #2
BrucePDA
Optimus User

Phone: Optimus
SU$: 25,250
After you get the SERO plan call in and do an ESN swap of the mogul to that line.
BrucePDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 08:19 PM   #3
Dragonman
SU Expert judge MAS 2011

Mood: Cool
Phone: Galaxy S II
Trades: 4
My Mood: Cool
SU$: 9,734
Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonman Send a message via Skype™ to Dragonman
You need to wait 30 days before you swap them. In our store we can't do an ESN swap on a line that is less than 30 days old. I think it probably has to do with preventing insurance fraud, but that's only a guess.
Dragonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:03 PM   #4
BostonGirlSD
Two Cans & String User

Phone: (Red) Razr
SU$: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonman View Post
You need to wait 30 days before you swap them. In our store we can't do an ESN swap on a line that is less than 30 days old. I think it probably has to do with preventing insurance fraud, but that's only a guess.
I was wondering the same thing as the OP. I have 3 phones from my Previous Sprint Contract. I just ordered 3 ATT pre-paid to port my number to, they will be here tomorrow. Once I activate them it will cancel my current Sprint plan. Then I was planning on signing up for SERO right away, getting the new phones 2 of which we plan on using and a 3rd we don't. So I would have to wait 30 days to switch the free phone back to the current Razor phone?
BostonGirlSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Tips & Tricks - All Carriers > SERO > Swap phones between an old account and a new sero account

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: