Join Date: Sep 24, '08
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Please take five minutes to read this User Agreement, as it describes the terms and conditions you are required to follow as a participant of the Sprint Users Forum. Registration to this forum is free, but we kindly ask you to abide by the rules and policies detailed below. By reading this Agreement, you will have a better understanding of the appropriate behavior at Sprint Users Forum and its operations, making your experience more enjoyable and hassle-free. By agreeing to these guidelines, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions.
Although the administrators and moderators of the Sprint Users Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of SprintUsers.com or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. If at any time you come across an offensive or otherwise inappropriate post/thread, you may use the "Report a Post" button to notify all moderators and administrators of the post/thread (note: this button looks like a triangle with an exclamation point in the center).
- Disrespecting any member will not be tolerated. Please keep your behavior constructive when using criticism, avoiding insulting members of the board or offending other users. Violating this rule may result in a warning.
- We have male and female members of all ages. We expect that your posts, including images in your posts, recognize this fact. Any post that involves sexually objectionable language or content will be removed and the poster will receive a warning. Any post that has racial overtones will be removed and the user who made the post will be warned and considered for removal from the forum. It is the judgment call of the Administrators and Moderators as to what violates this rule, so if you are unsure whether or not your post is appropriate, it is wise to not post it. As this is a site for people of all ages, you agree that SprintUsers.com may contact your ISP if you make a post that is in violation of the law, which may lead to action by law enforcement.
- The moderators of this site may edit posts at any time and for any reason. When a post is edited, there is a note at the bottom of the post noting who edited it, at what time and for what reason (if given).
- Any post that is intentionally made to disrupt the flow of a thread and/or posts that are malicious in content will result in a warning. This includes off-topic posts or posts that "hi-jack" another member's thread. Members who display this behavior often will be removed for the best interest of the forum.
- Personal conflicts and grudges that have occurred outside of this site between members should stay that way: off the site.
- Any user of these boards will be permanently banned upon receiving seven warnings (or accumulating a total of 20 warning points). However, we still maintain the right to remove any member, regardless of warning and point status, if it is in the best interest of the forum. In most cases (i.e., those not of an emergency nature), the member will receive warnings, or messages from the staff, to give the member a chance to correct his or her behavior.
- Anything posted at SprintUsers.com is considered Sprint Users' intellectual property, and may be used by Sprint Users toward publishing derivative works such as tutorials, articles, technical documentation or books. Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing under separate contract, Sprint Users is under no obligation to provide monetary or other compensation to providers of this content.
- Free advertising is not permitted on these forums. NO EXCEPTIONS! Anything the SU staff deems as advertising will be deleted. A user may not advertise through a post on the message board, in their signature or through private messaging. Certain links in a user's post or signature may be allowed, but if the SprintUsers.com staff deems it advertising they will remove it and may issue a warning. If our warnings are ignored and advertising continues, the member in question will be banned from the forum. Our advertisers pay for the right to sell their products and services here. Contact Lee@SprintUsers.Com for more information.
- Copyrighted material is ineligible for inclusion on our board unless the source is clearly stated and verified, preferably with a corresponding link to the original work.
- A user cannot use any of our material, including custom styles, articles, images and the board layout without the Senior Administrator's express permission.
- Signatures: Regular members are able to customize their signature with 3 lines of text and NO images; or an image of 400(w)x40(h) pixels; for signatures with a mix of text and images, 1-2 lines of text with an image no more than 400(w)x20(h). For our members who choose a ‘Premium’ membership you may have 5 lines of text and no images; or a max image of 400(w)x80(h); or a mix of both text and images, with 1-2 text lines & 400(w)x40(h) image; or 3-4 text lines & 400(w)x20(h) image. In all instances, you may use more than one image as long as the combination of images does not exceed to total allowed height (e.g., Premium Members may use two 400(w)x40(h) images and no text in their signatures). Total image width may never exceed 400 pixels. This is to keep the board looking clean. If your signature doesn't conform to the guidelines, then it will be removed and we'll leave a note in your signature to say why it's been removed. Signatures should be appropriate for users of all ages. If you're not sure if the images or text in your signature are safe for users under 18 years old, it is wise to not use it. Users who violate this guideline will have their signatures removed and may receive a warning. Also, please not that spaces (line breaks) count in the total number of allowed lines.
- You may upload your own avatar if you don't want to use one of ours. The maximum dimensions for a regular member's avatar are 96x96 pixels. Premium Members may use avatars at 144(w)x168(h). Avatars should be appropriate for users of all ages. If you're not sure if the images or text in your avatar are safe for users under 18 years old, it is wise to not use it. Users who violate this guideline will have their avatars removed and may receive a warning.
- Please try and post new threads in the appropriate forum. If we feel that you have posted a new thread in the wrong forum, we will move the thread to where it should be without notice. In most cases, a redirect will be left in the original forum.
- Posts that detail methods of fraud of any nature will be removed and the user will receive a warning and/or ban. This includes fraud dealing with Sprint/Nextel, Lockline/Asurion and any other 3rd party, related or not to Sprint services.
- We DO NOT tolerate spamming. Spamming includes, but is not limited to, the same or similar posts in multiple threads, advertising of any sort (see #9), making off-topic posts in a thread dedicated to a specific topic or hijacking someone else's thread with information that detracts from the original poster's intent. The moderating staff will handle these situations in different degrees, depending on the content of the post(s).
- Multiple forum user accounts by the same person are forbidden. Users who violate this rule will be banned from the forum. If the user still attempts to create additional usernames, SprintUsers.com reserves the right to contact the user's ISP and take necessary action. Should you ever wish to change your username, please contact one of the Administrators.
- Warnings and Alerts: If you are "Warned" with points or "Alerted" with no points, you will notice red text with your warning point count beneath your user information in your profile and with all of your posts. YOU are the only person, aside from the staff of the Forum, who can see this text. Oftentimes, warnings are given when one user baits another into an argument that gets out of hand. The ideal way to handle a situation like this, should you find yourself in one, is to report the post that's baiting you; this can be done by clicking the red and white triangle at the bottom of the post. You are given the chance to explain why the post is being reported. A notification is then sent to the staff to investigate and take necessary action. (until upcoming update)
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, the venue shall be in Van Zandt County, Texas.
- The staff of SprintUsers.com has the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. The staff also has the right to edit, move or remove posts for any reason. If at any time you are unable to find a thread or post you have made, go to your profile and click the link that says "Find more posts by " or "Find all threads created by ." If you still cannot find your post or thread, it has probably been removed from the forum. You may contact any moderator, if one has not already contacted you in regards to the situation, to find out why your post/thread was removed. If there is a specific moderator who is most active in the particular forum in which you posted, it is wise to contact him or her first.
- Finally, the Sprint Users Team reserves the right to change the terms of this User Agreement without prior notice. Please check this Agreement often to stay updated. If you have any questions, you may contact any member of the moderating or administrative staff.
The Staff at Sprint Users Forum