View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 10:54 PM   #63
cmcollins001
Two Cans & String User

Mood: Blah
Phone: Evo 3D
My Mood: Blah
SU$: 173
It's not about the 300mb, it's about being deceptive, it's about not even attempting to help their customers keep track of the roaming data, it's about being too lazy to fix the website and the bills to report actual numbers instead of trying to live up to the whole "truly unlimited" hype Sprint is trying to sell everyone. It's about not lying to your customers and tell them in two places they have unlimited roaming data in big very easy to read print, and say something else in very tiny print and very hard to find on the website saying you only have 300mb of roaming data.

I guess if I followed Sprints lead, I can assume that the amount listed on my bill is not really the amount I owe, so let's calculate...what percentage is 300mb of unlimited. I can use that percentage to calculate exactly what I owe.

Do something, file a complaint with the FCC, your state's attorney general, and the Better Business Bureau. Maybe, just maybe, Sprint might update their website and bills to report facts instead of fiction.
cmcollins001 is offline   Reply With Quote