Mood: Relaxed
Phone: Verizon S7 Edge
Trades: 1
My Mood: Relaxed
SU$: 129,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by druzhil
@monkeyboy
Like i stated before - Do not look at it in a Sprint point of view. A consumer point of view, would I be able to tell a difference from "Billing System" and "Web system." They both stated the same information, unlimited roaming. So anyone would think it is unlimited roaming. I'm not arguing that continuous roaming after warning letter is not consumer's fault. but Sprint did nothing to correct itself is at fault and misleading.

You're making it sound like its all the consumer's fault for keep roaming data even though they received a warning letter. But what about the consumer called on 1st warning letter confirmed they do not even know which one is correct or why it states unlimited roaming. They still haven't correct the issue or make an attempt to do so. Should the consumer consider it unlimited roaming, it states it right there.

I would agree - both are at fault "Sprint and Consumer." Who leads it to be at fault? Sprint for being deceptive.
Sprint reminded you of the rules in the letter they sent you, letting you know the acceptable roaming limits. That letter from Sprint legal would have had a number on it if you had any questions. Failing to reply to the letter, as it seemed you did, was no one's fault but your own.

Maybe you didn't read the contract you were agreeing to, but you are legally bound by it even if ignorant of the details. Are you upset because another carrier is going to cost you more? Did you expect Sprint to just keep your service going because it says "unlimited" for how much roaming data you can use without being charged for an overage?

Simply put, in Sprint's estimation, you are not a customer worth keeping.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SprintUsers Forum